Jeremy Mitchell is a Partner with Rella Paolini Rogers. Jeremy was born in Saskatchewan and raised in Cranbrook. He has been with our law firm since 2014 and prior to that, he practiced with one of the largest law firms in the British Columbia interior before returning to Cranbrook. His practice encompasses most areas of civil litigation, including corporate/commercial disputes, estate and construction litigation, debt collection, and employment law. Jeremy also assists our personal injury team with trial work as needed.
Jeremy practices law through his personal law corporation.
Areas of Practice
Professional & Civic Activities
- Director, Community Foundation of the Kootenay Rockies
- Governor, Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
Bar & Court Admissions
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (2011)
Professional Qualifications & Education
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) (2010), with distinction, University of Saskatchewan
- Bachelor of Arts (2006), cum laude, St. Norbert College (De Pere, Wisconsin)