At Rella Paolini Rogers we have, and wish to continue to have, the very best support staff to assist our professional staff.
We are interested in you.
Resumes can be submitted:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax (250-426-8987)
- By mail to the attention of “Terry Gibson”: 6-10th Avenue South, Cranbrook, BC V1C 2M8
While we appreciate all inquiries, in many cases we are not able to respond to every application. Only those being considered for a current position will be contacted.
Resumes are kept on file for 6 months and reviewed if a new position arises. Candidates will be called for an interview if there is a chance they may fit the current requirements.
While all applications will be considered, preference will be given to candidates who meet the following criteria:
- A graduate of a recognized legal secretarial or paralegal certificate program;
- 3 years of legal assistant experience;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Strong computer skills, with exposure to legal accounting software;
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment, with a willingness to welcome our firm culture as it relates to quality, consistency, trust and distinction; and
Please forward all resumes to:
6 10th Avenue South,
Cranbrook, BC V1C 2M8