Caoimhe Anderson is an associate with Rella Paolini Rogers.
Born in Northern Ireland but raised in the Columbia Valley, Caoimhe first joined the firm as a Summer Student in 2018. She returned to Northern Ireland to obtain her Juris Doctor from Queen’s University Belfast. During her law school tenure, Caoimhe returned to the firm each summer and was eventually hired as an Articling Student (the firm’s first).
While working as an Articling Student, Caoimhe successfully defended her doctoral thesis titled “the Impact of Algorithms in Criminal Sentencing on Due Process Rights,” and completed her National Committee of Accreditation exams and BC Law Society exams, becoming licenced to practice law in British Columbia in 2022.
Prior to law school, Caoimhe obtained B.A. (Hons) in Criminal Justice from Mount Royal University in Calgary, Alberta. Caoimhe is enjoying being back in the Kootenays. In her spare time, she enjoys hiking, camping, and snowboarding.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Business Law
- Civil & Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate
- Personal Injury
- Wills & Estates
Bar & Court Admissions
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (2022)
Professional Qualifications & Education
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) (2019), Queen’s University Belfast (Northern Ireland)
- A. (Hons), Criminal Justice, Mount Royal University (Calgary, Alberta)
- National Committee on Accreditation Certification, Federation of Law Societies of Canada